Everyone’s welcome to attend our services
We love people of all ages, stages, backgrounds and countries to join us at our services. Each service is centred around praise, bible teaching and prayer. Whether you’re a visitor or someone looking to join us regularly, you’re very welcome.
As places of worship are currently closed, our service will be live-streamed at 10:30am.
When services can take place in church, we have three in-person services. Currently, all three are mostly the same, including following the same sermon series.
All our services and children’s groups are being held in accordance with the latest guidance.
- Parking: please note that the car park will not be in use, apart from for those dropping off disabled congregation members.
- Please arrive early at 15 minutes before the service is due to start to help us get people seated.
- To speed up arrivals, you can fill in a Test and Trace form and bring it with you (just one per household required), or scan the QR code using the NHS COVID-19 contact tracing app on arrival.
- Please remember to bring your face covering (unless you have an exemption), and your Bible.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on the way into church and follow the one-way system and direction from the stewards.
- Please head straight to a seat as directed leaving 3 seats between households/bubbles.
- Children’s groups meet in the same bubbles each week. We maintain social distancing within the bubbles, all leaders wear a face covering and rooms are kept well ventilated.
All 3 services are currently following the same sermon series.
Keep the future in focus
Keep good examples in front of you
Strive together and practise contentment
Striving together and contentment are possible
When we're not in lockdown, we have three services on a Sunday, all united in their desire to know Jesus and to hear more from God’s word.
We love people of all ages, stages, backgrounds and countries to join us at our services. Whether you’re a visitor or someone looking to join us regularly, you’re very welcome.
Each service is centred around praise, bible teaching and prayer. We sing, listen to the bible being read and explained, pray and spend time together as a church family. A service of Holy Communion takes place once a month at each service.
All our services benefit from:
Our 11:30 service is attended by a range of people, including many of our students. Refreshments are served before this service at 11am.
The below PDF document provides details of the services for the current term.