Our all services and activities are taking place in line with the latest government and Church of England guidance. Please comply with social distancing and hygiene guidelines when attending.
- Parking: please note that the car park will not be in use, apart from for those dropping off disabled congregation members.
- Please arrive early at 15 minutes before the service is due to start to help us get people seated.
- To speed up arrivals, you can scan the QR code using the NHS COVID-19 contact tracing app on arrival, or fill in a Test and Trace form and bring it with you (just one per household required).
- Please remember to bring your face covering (unless you have an exemption), and your Bible.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on the way into church and follow the one-way system and direction from the stewards.
- Please head straight to a seat as directed leaving 3 seats between households/bubbles.
- Children’s groups meet in the same bubbles each week. We maintain social distancing within the bubbles, all leaders wear a face covering and rooms are kept well ventilated.