Our all services and activities are taking place in line with the latest government and Church of England guidance. Please comply with social distancing and hygiene guidelines when attending.
- Parking: please note that the car park will not be in use, apart from for those dropping off disabled congregation members.
- Please arrive early at 15 minutes before the service is due to start to help us get people seated.
- There will be a QR code for NHS Test and Trace if you want to use it.
- We are strongly encouraging that we keep face-coverings during our worship services. (Those who aren’t exempt).
- We are able to stand and sing together, with face coverings.
- Please remember to bring your Bible.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on the way into church and follow the one-way system and direction from the stewards.
- Please head straight to a seat as directed leaving 2 seats between groups of people who have decided to sit together.
- Children’s groups meet in the same bubbles each week. We maintain social distancing within the bubbles, all leaders wear a face covering and rooms are kept well ventilated.